Saturday, August 21, 2010

Would you trim your grandparent's toe nails?

Love can help you do most anything that you think you can not do.Would you trim your grandparent's toe nails?
If they couldn't do it themselves. I'm a nurses aide so I clip all kinds of toe nailsWould you trim your grandparent's toe nails?
never thought I would, but when you are the only one left to take care of them.....





i did it very often. Poor guy. Sucks to lose your dignity like that
No I would take them to get a pedicure with me.
I guess if I had to but I would prefer not to..
Yes
Ugh.. I suppose if they couldn't do it themselves, yes.
No. too much work to dig them up, especially when the ground is frozen.
i have and it's gross
i have
i don't think so i would


i have no clue


i might have to


Eww

No comments:

Post a Comment