Sunday, August 1, 2010

Are you fingernails painted the same color as your toe nails? Should they match or are different colors okay?

I like to keep my hands pretty neutral, but I like a little splash of color on my toes with open toed shoes. May look stupid to some, but I'm enjoying myself, so to hell with everybody else.Are you fingernails painted the same color as your toe nails? Should they match or are different colors okay?
wel that really depends on do you like to match or look like a funky person with unmatching nails?Are you fingernails painted the same color as your toe nails? Should they match or are different colors okay?
I think your toes and fingers should always be the same and you should always get a pedicure and a manicure or a fill on the same day and at regular intervals. Peeling or chipped nails are very unsightly. Employers should require that ones fingernails, if painted, should be maintained neatly and if not painted should be also be clean and even.
I like my fingernail and toenails to be the same color. I just don't feel the same if they aren't. Some people, however get a thrill out of being different. I like feeling complete, though. Go with what works for you.
They should match and should not be too gaudy.
I get a french tip pedicure, and then I paint my fingernails any color. I think thats okay, but you don't want your toe color to clash with you fingernail color..........purple toes and red fingers..nope.
of course different colors are ok!! i usually do a light or neutral color or a french manicure on my fingernails. and then i do a red or a hot pink or aqua or purple on my toenails. i have some friends who paint little flowers on their toenails. it's very cute. have fun and play around with different colors
As far as color is concerned, you were born with matching fingernails and toenails. Why screw it up?
No, that is so yesterday. I stay in the same color family
I only paint my toes. If I do paint my fingers (which is rare), they're not always the same color as the toes. I don't really care what other people think, I use what I like in each place.
Different colors are fine. Personally I don't paint my fingernails; only my toes.





Holy crap, am I glad I don't work in a place like SunFun describes! (Shudder).
Different colors are okay.
they should not match, should be the same tone but toes are supposed to be brighter, and fingers same color but shade or so lighter
who cares ?
My fingernails and toenails are all done in white french tip. I prefer to have them match, but that's just my preference. There is no ';should'; to that question. You can do them however you want to do them, even if they are all different colors. Don't listen to guys on this....they don't know what they are talking about.
should be in the same aura, different shades of the same color at least. not totally different colors
Well in my opinion its better if they match but either way is fine!!!
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


duh


try


2


go


wit


bright


colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


relly


brings


them


out!
They are painted the same but you can do diff i guess it just looks better matching

No comments:

Post a Comment