Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Have you ever bitten your toe nails to short?

No, I can't say that I have.Have you ever bitten your toe nails to short?
if you bite your nails I might be able to help drop me a mail my details are under my user idHave you ever bitten your toe nails to short?
i have never bitten my toenails period
You must be very limber. I can't get my toes to my mouth so I have to resort to buying toe nail clippers.
what? i havent even SEEN my toes for years....
No, I would not ever bite my toenails lol.
i'm a guy so i can't bend that much.
lol... ur funny. i dont even think i can get my foot to my mouth.. nope just tried... but i do bit my nails and when i bit too much it hurts like a mother f***er .. but it heals fast
Very Unsanitary!
Oh, sick. Why would you bite your toenails in the first place? You're just transferring today's collected filth from under your toenails to your mouth.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, no I have not hahahahahahahahahahahaha
who on earth bites their toenails---- weirdo
Yes, I have bitten it so short to the point it was ingrown. That was painful. My toe was red. My chemist uncle had to apply some nitrate whatever to raise the nail up. I finally pulled it out with a sharpe knife and it was delicious. Yummy
If I could bite my toenails I would have my own TV show, be living in Hollywood, and not have time to read or answer this question!





But you know the mental image of you bitting your toenails is one that raises an eyebrow!
Heck yes, that happens a lot when you ain't got no hands.
  • olay regenerist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment