Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My toe nails are not ingrown, yet they feel as if they are. my podiatrist says there is nothing wrong, still?

i feel pain. is any body with a similar experience that can give me some feed back?My toe nails are not ingrown, yet they feel as if they are. my podiatrist says there is nothing wrong, still?
I had this problem the Dr did an in office minor surgery and slimmed both big toe nails and i have been pain free ever since. Maybe you can ask your Dr about it.My toe nails are not ingrown, yet they feel as if they are. my podiatrist says there is nothing wrong, still?
This is a typical pain if your shoes don't fit properly. Either too small, too tight in toes, too loose in the rest of the foot (foot slides forward into toe of shoe). Too high a heel. Too pointy a toe on shoes.


Try an experiment. Wear low open toe shoes without socks or hosiery to squish toes for a few days. Then try your usual pair and see if pain returns.


You might consider measuring your feet to see if all your shoes are just too small. And of course sizes vary by designer. Never buy the size, buy the fit.
maybe your shoes are too tight? just keep your nails clean and trimmed. don't worry too much if the doctor says it's OK but keep an eye on it
You should go have your nails done, a pedicure, my best girl friend says thats why she gets hers done.
  • olay regenerist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment