Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Any one here bite there toe nails or there nails tell they hurt?

I have a friend who bites here fingernails and toe nails dose any one else do this a lot she also picks her toe nails tell they bleed is she the only person in the world that dose it or is there any one else here the same











dose any one here have the habit of biting your toe nails if you do please can you help instant message me please it might be worth wile for you if you do ? so please get in contactAny one here bite there toe nails or there nails tell they hurt?
i bite the skin around the toenails and fingernails.


i don't do it 'till it bleeds thoughAny one here bite there toe nails or there nails tell they hurt?
no, but, I don't think it's all that uncommon ! I caught my 6-yr. old biting on his toenails. I just reminded him, that he had been walking barefoot through chicken **** and etc...... and about how people spit, and blow their noses like a trumpet everywhere, and I think he got the message.
i bite my nails till they bleed and that it hurts to move my fingers but i never bite my toe nails thats just really gross i walk around my house bare footed and we have a dog. i bite the skin around my nails too.
When my finger nails get long, I just rip them off.
YUCK!!!!!!!
I bite my fingernails. I find that keeping them clean reassures me that they are clean and do not need ';going over';. Keeping them neatly filed should also help as your tongue does not find a rough edge fro your teeth to clasp onto. Ditto for toenails.
Nope I sure don't.
ew. a ';friend';?
First, make sure this friend has a good set of nail clippers %26amp; knows how to use them properly. Toe nails need to be cut straight across with no rounding. As this will cause ingrown toenails.





Second, keep a file with this person at all times. Sometimes when people bit their nails, it is because they have a rough edge %26amp; they want to get rid of it.





Thirdly, they will want to keep their hands occupied to keep them away from the mouth. And keep socks %26amp;/or shoes on their feet. They may even want to do something with their mouth such as chew gum if needs be. You may want to paint the nails with a special nail polish for nail biters. As this will give them a bitter taste to the mouth when it comes in contact with the polish.





Fourth, when this person sleeps, they will want to put something over both their hands, %26amp; feet. Such as socks, gloves, etc. They might even need a night mouth gaurd to protect them further.





Lastly, if these tricks don't work, they may even need to see a doctor. Because this may be a case of something serious.
I don't bite my toenails , but I do have a problem with the picking at them. I mostly do this when I've be smoking'. It's something too focus on when I'm high.
She actually get her toes in her mouth and keeps it long enough to bite the nails gosh i can only touch my nose with my toes.
OK - I'll 'fess up to doing exactly that, so your friend isn't alone.





Also, as a result of wearing badly-fitted shoes as a child, my little toenails (the last three on each foot) are hardly there, because my toes got so squashed, and they're so weak that they lift off very easily and then they bleed. How I envy my best friend and her painted toenails!

No comments:

Post a Comment