Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you hate trimming your toe nails?

I hate trimming my toe nails. I don't like the feeling when I cut them too short by accident. I hate trying to cut them straight across. It is a pain with a curved nail clipper. I don't like the feeling at all. Is there anyone else that feels the same way as I do.Do you hate trimming your toe nails?
Do them after a bath or shower their a lot softer, us blokes seem to have a form of slate for toe nails!!!Do you hate trimming your toe nails?
I don't hate it, but don't love it either. :) n
yeah, i don't like it as well....but it has to be done.
personally I use bolt croppers and they give a loverly finish
yes
I hate it but its got to be done
Yes. But I also hate the way long nails cut holes in my shoes!
Yes, I hate it as well. Especially in the winter when they're more brittle.
I hate it because I always struggle to get my feet that close to my mouth. Ha ha!





Sorry, it's getting late where I am!
Not as much as I hate cutting the nails on my right hand with nail scissors, I am not very ambidextrous.
i actually like it...
oh cutting your toe nails. satisfying
Yh, omg, it's horrid, but it must be done. :(
Im a minger,i pick mine!
yes thats why you get the wife to do it for you because shes the one who complains about them in bed. The worst ones are your nails and them little flaps on them near your skin. Whats them all about and the pain if you chatch them or nibble them awwww.
No I love cutting my toe nails. I hate cutting the nails on my fingers though because I cut horribly and I like my nails nice.
I hate it as mine are very strong only it has to be done.
no.
Yeah, awful aint it !!
I just rip mine off..
you're supposed to trim your toenails?! oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment