Sunday, August 1, 2010

I collect toe-nails does any other persons collect interesting things ?

I used to collect scabs til my brother ate them ... he thought they were corn flakes...





no really... i collect lighters and keychainsI collect toe-nails does any other persons collect interesting things ?
I collect stuffed frogs and snowmen...well I try but they keep melting...and other peoples husbands...LOLI collect toe-nails does any other persons collect interesting things ?
i collect money so hand yours over
I have a full set of toe nails, only 3 years old.


In sealed plastic bag.


One careful owner.


Very cleanly cut.


cut them for my Neighbour but she refused to take them.


will sell them for a descent bid.
hmmmmm, interesting, are they all your own or do you have a selection of other peoples ?





how do you store them as they arnt flat, do you just stick the in a jar or in a scrap book.
i collect lots of things.... boncy balls,


trolls,


lizards,


ty beine babys....
you probably involuntarily collect flies aswell.
You think that is intresting that is just plain WEIRD AND WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING 2 DO WITH THEM
pubic hair
Toe nails, call the guiness records. I sometimes collect little pebbles. I love those.
Toe-nails??!! When I was a kid I used to collect rubber eraser shavings, I had a whole tin pencil case full of them. I thought I could melt them down and make a new rubber so I put them all in a pot and turned on the gas ring - it didn't work out quite the way I thought it would - it was a stinking mass of burnt rubber, and I ruined the pot!!
I collect misshapen forks. When I see a fork that is bent, or in some way deformed, I just have to take it. I have about 50 forks so far.
that is disgusting! where do you display those gross items? are they varnished and clean?
what the hell?
i collect that grey stuff you get between your toes. just my own not other peoples, that would just be strange





are your toe nails clippings or whole ones removed with pliers?
I collect pets mostly dogs
that's not interesting just weird!!

No comments:

Post a Comment