Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i stop picking my toe nails!?

- i picked one off last nihgt - i i didnt get to sleep till after 1:15 pm! - bwecause my toenail - no toe nails - was throbbing!!





help!How can i stop picking my toe nails!?
Wear socks or shoes. Or try handcuffs.How can i stop picking my toe nails!?
Aww....you poor thing. I have the same problem--sort of. I'm OCD about my toe nails--keeping them short. My pinky toe doesn't really even have a nail... When I paint them, I'm usually covering the skin. Anyway...





Wear socks--all the time. And try to replace it with another habit, perhaps one that's productive. Instead of picking your toe nails, exercise. Do crunches or push ups. Or start coloring a picture. Habits are very difficult to break but it's always easy to just replace them.





Good luck! :)
theres nail polish that makes your toes taste disgusting! most of the time it works. i defo suggest wearing socks.





AND ITS DISGUISTING NEVER EVER EAT YOUR TOENAILS THERES ALOT OF DISEASE IN YOUR TOENAILS!
Dear God! How old are you? If it's over 5, then grow up! Disgusting.





And 1:15pm is quarter past one in the afternoon.





EDIT: doesn't matter how you put it, pm is the afternoon. am in is the morning.
there is some sort of special nail varnish to help people stop picking there toes i cant think of what it is called thought so google : toe picking nail varnish and some results should appear





best answer plz





thnx hope it works out 4 you
Keep your hands off your feet except for a bath or pedicure. You have developed a very nasty habit. I wonder if you're munching snacks while picking your toenails.
Just bite them instead. When you taste those disgusting toes you won't touch them anymore.
Remove your toes.





Just kidding - clip them during a TV show that you watch once a week.
wear socks/tights most the time, i find that when im not wearing socks or tights i always pick my toenails. :)


x
paint them, or have a pedicure so you don't want to ruin them, works for me:)
get really fat...





that way... you won't be able to reach them!





HEY, you asked for a SOLUTION... not a GOOD ONE!
socks...tape them
keep socks on
cut your toes off
cut them all off or pick your nose?
u can get this varnish in a chemist that has a mank taste

No comments:

Post a Comment