Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would you rather lick the armpit of a sweaty old 400lb woman, or chew the toe-nails off a homeless man......?

.....who hasn't bathed in about 3 years.





Which would you choose if forced to?





LOL!Would you rather lick the armpit of a sweaty old 400lb woman, or chew the toe-nails off a homeless man......?
First Id slowly tongue the old womans armpit and then i'd suck on the homeless guys toes for desert. What a delicious treatWould you rather lick the armpit of a sweaty old 400lb woman, or chew the toe-nails off a homeless man......?
Given the choice , can I have a bit of both , sorry for being greedy , but Im feeling a little peckish
i guess i would have to go with the armpit. it seems shorter.





but more likely... i would choose death
Another '??????','Tony',etc...account !!


*sigh*
1 armpit vs ten toenails..





armpit lol...
armpits
So gross.
Difficult. Can I have both?



ewwww
I'd be forced to throw up on them! Just reading your question made me throw up in my own mouth... but just a little bit!





Know why I appreciate you? You're twisted... just like me! :-)
Dear God....erm...armpits. gag
sorry ,cant answer now , i'm too busy shaving my wifes back !?
that's f.u.c.k.e.d up

No comments:

Post a Comment