Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Toe nails, who needs them?

I play tennis and am constantly loosing my big toe nails, jamming them into the front of my shoes. I've tried every thing I know of to keep the little guys, trim them way back, different fitting shoes, I've even tried changing my game, but I need all the help I can get in that area. has anyone ever had them permanently removed? What purpose do they serve? Were they claws millions of years ago? and if so, why would we need them now? ThanksToe nails, who needs them?
Consider seeing a podiatrist. He or she can look at the shoes you wear, listen to you about how you live and play sports and make recommendations about shoes or perhaps even orthotics that might help you keep those toenails. I suspect they're important for keeping infection out of your system and other purposes, but a podiatrist could tell you more.





Good luck!Toe nails, who needs them?
um...yeah...


i suggest going to a dance store and getting some gel insoles for point shoes. Put them over your toes and then put your socks on, then your shoes...and hopefully, that will help you...keep your toenails...
take firecrackers to your toes and blast them off.
They're protection for your skin from bacterial and other things.





Try wrapping your big toe in cloth, fabric, tape or material that will fit inside your shoe and hold your foot in place.
just keep cutting them short.

No comments:

Post a Comment