Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are toe nails for?

well fingernails are for scratching, what are toenails for? you cant really scratch with your toe nails!What are toe nails for?
I canWhat are toe nails for?
scratching your feet and lower legs in bed, scratching your lover when you're mad but want it to seem like an accident, getting caught on socks, and tearing nylons so you don't have to wear them again.
Simply for painting! =)
to pretect your toes i dont no my toenail fell off it didnt make a difference lol :)
I scratch with my toes all the time.
To protect the skin under your toes silly. :)
To protect the ends of your feet.
To cover the skin of the toes
its one of those evolution things i dunno ask the monkeys
Painting red (in my case) :-)
so girls can nail polish them :) lol XD
to be painted and look sexy bare foot or in sandals, i love toes!!
for show lol
to dig your partner in the night!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment