Saturday, August 21, 2010

2 of my toe nails are getting black.?

I keep my feet clean and I do not wear shoes, just sandals which are open in front. There is no pain. What is this?2 of my toe nails are getting black.?
the black toe nail means that there is a blood bruise underneith your toe nail. sometimes you can't feel them. but definently the best thing to do is to wash them every morning and every night to make sure there is no infection. also, use some alchohol and/or poroxide on it every morning and every night. hopefully it should go away, but if it continues for a long time, you might want to see your doctor. hope i helped!2 of my toe nails are getting black.?
I had a black toenail once because I dropped something on it and it was trapped dried blood under the nail.





It grew out eventually. Unless you did injure any of your naild it could be some kind of fungus and a doctor may be recommended.
are you sure no one has stepped on them or bumped them in anyway? Black toenails means there is blood underneath. I shut my foot in a door and it caught my toe, it went black and fell off (the nail I mean!)





See a GP
You should go to a doctor because it could be a sign of illness or fungus. Either way the doctor can tell you what must be done.


Good luck
It could be a growing bacteria. But I would suggest to go to the doctor, he know's much more about stuff like this. Good luck! :)
i would recommend asking your doctor....


theres deff something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment