Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Any one here bite there toe nails or there nails tell they hurt?

I have a friend who bites here fingernails and toe nails dose any one else do this a lot she also picks her toe nails tell they bleed is she the only person in the world that dose it or is there any one else here the same











dose any one here have the habit of biting your toe nails if you do please can you help instant message me please it might be worth wile for you if you do ? so please get in contactAny one here bite there toe nails or there nails tell they hurt?
Chewing toenails? I'm going to go puke now.Any one here bite there toe nails or there nails tell they hurt?
my lil sis used to do that when we were kids. send me an email... maybe i can help you help your friend stop biting their nails.
i used to bite my fingernails but .... bite my toenails? eww... that's gross





tell your friend to stop doing that... they might develop a worm inside their body.... and it's unsannitary!!!
No.





But please consider learning the difference between ';their'; and ';there';. They are two completely different words.
lol i do

No comments:

Post a Comment