Sunday, August 1, 2010

LADIES....Mystery Man and GCG....I am going for a pedi here in a few minutes...what color are your toe nails?

I need some inspirationLADIES....Mystery Man and GCG....I am going for a pedi here in a few minutes...what color are your toe nails?
';Even if you turn a wrench, always roll French.';





~no homo~LADIES....Mystery Man and GCG....I am going for a pedi here in a few minutes...what color are your toe nails?
Want I should put up my footsie avatar? I always have them a shell pinkish color. I don't like them to yell, ';Here I am! TOES!';
dirty
Bright orange :D
I have a Mauve Glitter. It sparkles like crazy!
Hot pink atm
fire engine red......or pole dancer red





spice it up sister
always black or really dark purple :)
mine are black.

No comments:

Post a Comment