Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it wrong to chew toe nails???

I am always doing it!! It's ussually my own but the yesterday my boyfirend was clipping his on the bed and one big piece flew over towards me and i just watched it float over and land next to my foot. I didn't say anythin and when he didn't notice. i picked it up and popped it in my mouth and started chewing. can this make me sick?? How can i stopIs it wrong to chew toe nails???
i used to do it now i just pick at them every so often...i never chewed on anyone else's though.Is it wrong to chew toe nails???
chew minty gum. or brush your teeth. then you dont want to put anything in your mouth cause it tastes wierd.








and dont let your boyfriend cut his toenails near you.... thats just akward in its own way.









ummm that's kinda gross





you may have this thing where people have an urge to eat things which aren't edible, anything from glass to wood, but just please don't





it's very dirty
Thats a gross habit,You have no idea how much germs and nasty crap touched your feet and nails!
Everyone has there own thing, as long as it doesn't bother you, who gives a crap?
.... I guess its the same as chewing your finger nails. I wouldn't tell people tho. some people might gross out.
oh no thats perfectly normal


dont worrie about it sweetie!
Oh my. That's kinda really gross.
thats okay..its a bad habit...i have bad habits to





its kinda gross tho





:D
i bite mine n never told anyone! but i never would bite anyone else's haha. yes, it can make u sick..lots of germs!

No comments:

Post a Comment