Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would you pay your credit card bills if they threatened to rip your toe nails out and go ape crap all over u?

Nope. I'd tell them to bring it on and then but a blad into each one of thier internal organs, in alphabetical order of course, as a tribute.Would you pay your credit card bills if they threatened to rip your toe nails out and go ape crap all over u?
Omigod...totally. I mean, if they were threatening the fingernails, I might just flip them off, but TOENAILS!? That changes everything. I wouldn't really mind the ape crap...I';m a chef too, are you? I'm used to ape crap being flung at me all the time.Would you pay your credit card bills if they threatened to rip your toe nails out and go ape crap all over u?
I pay off my credit card bills every month, so I don't have to worry about making that decision!
Yes, you still have to pay your bill but if you have proof of this happening, at least the person's name, you should contact the ';Better Business Bureau in your area to report them for this. It is against the law for them to harass you in this way to to actually threaten you. Good luck and I hope that you are successful in filing a complaint against the company.
No. Screw them.
You should pay your credit card bills anyway.
If you cant pay then don';t use the card.
We only buy what we have the money for. Our bills are always paid in full, except for like hospital bills or whatnot. They can get real expensive, so we try to make at least the minimum payment. But to answer you question I always pay the bills on time so I dont have to worry about anything. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment