Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you ever bite your toe nails and eat them ?

EWO!





dude!





hell no





';nose gets longer';





btw, seriously...noDo you ever bite your toe nails and eat them ?
That is revoltingDo you ever bite your toe nails and eat them ?
NO, but i believe that people who tend to get really nervous do that!
my dad does.
Oh yes and sometime I save them to put into my dinner the next day, they go well with chicken..
gross!


no!
Uh. No.





Nasty.
No way!
no. thats digusting. freak
no thats gross!
LMFAOLMFAOLMAOIFLMAOOO!! : D


eww, that's gross.


how could someone bend into the position to be able to bite them successfully?
eww No way. :/
Yes %26amp; I lick my elbows too!
NO EEW
Never
No, can't say i do lol =)
I'm not that flexible.
ROFLMAO
Yes yes definitely
EWWW GROSS! NO!!
NO! NEVER.
ew, no


even if i did, i wud not eat em
AARRRG GROSS


Do your parents feed you
LOL I have :)
no thats disgusting
not toe but finger yess


dunoo why weird bad habbit i supose
HAHA, my mom says I tried it once when I was little and she caught me.
um no.


But you obviously do.
always, with some skin to go with it, lol
no sir, i am a strait male man from the United states of america and have better things to do with my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment