Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ingrown toe nails are driving me crazy

any ideas of what I can do to undo this problem?Ingrown toe nails are driving me crazy
nail extraction including the nail bed ,Ingrown toe nails are driving me crazy
Go to the podatrist! I had both of my big toes' toenails fixed and I love it! I had chronically ingrown nails and my podatist did a quick surgery where he numbed me up with liodcane (that was the worst part) and took out a very very small part of my nail and lasered the root so it wouldn't grow back and you can't even tell I had it done now. Just know that it takes about 3 weeks to fully heal and you have to soak it twice a day but after the first three or four days it's no big deal at all and worth it. No other treatment will be permanent. I would do it 1,000 times over it was totally worth not to have sore toes all the time.
I had a problem with ingrown toe nails and my foot doctor was going to do minor surgery on my nail to prevent the side of the nail from growing but he decided against and just told me to keep my toe nails short. Now if you want toenails that you can polish etc. that might not be an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment