Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you bite your toe nails?

If you do how much do you bite them and how?


Do you bite your toe nails?
too fat to reach themDo you bite your toe nails?
with my teeth?? how else would i bite them? well actually now i have to stop cuz i have braces and my teeth are lined up and i cant anymore :(
No. But I did as a kid. I can remember sitting on the sofa. literally, with my foot in my mouth. Ew! ha ha ha oh the folly of youth
no i read that bighting your nail get you sick and your toe nails build up dirt in them if your bite your toe nails then your are pretty much just eating dirt
Whoa





Kinda embarrassing but I used to put them in my mouth in elementary
Eww no!!! And besides, that would take way too much more work to bite your toenails than your fingernails lol.
No that is so unsanitary!!!
I used to when I was 8. It was a horrible freaking abnormal stage in my life!!!
No, disgusting.
No, but I used to when I was younger! I'm sorry, but I don't remember how often I did it!
At a certain point, we all did but only ';Clo'; had the courage to admit ! LOL !!
UGH! Hell no!
guilty as charged!
yeeeccchhh!!!
noooo
Yikes no...
Um no cause that'd be disgusting
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww nooooooooooooooooooo! blegh blegh!
Hun, I don't think I was ever THAT limber, lol
ewwwwwww! grosss!
...I just threw up a little in my mouth...





No!
No
UGHHHH NO!
No
haha no!
what toe nails how can you reach your toe nails way to much work
thats gross



no!!! that's just gross
ew. no
no
yes i am very flexible so i put my OF COURSE I DONT BITE MY TOENAILS!

No comments:

Post a Comment