Sunday, August 1, 2010

I pulled some skin off when I was clipping my toe nails, now its infected..?

Any suggestions on how to make it heal faster? I dont think its an ingrown, but I could be wrong.I pulled some skin off when I was clipping my toe nails, now its infected..?
soak it in epsom salt, or put neosporin on it :)I pulled some skin off when I was clipping my toe nails, now its infected..?
put a bandeg around it and try to see a doctor
use Peroxide.
if it's still red, swollen, and hurting - you probably should go see a podiatrist. he/she may be able to see if it's an ingrown nail or not. you may need to take antibiotics.
Soak in Epson salts daily, apply hydrogen peroxide twice a day followed by neosporin or a triple antibiotic cream.
ouch. i'm sorry bout that. When some of my skin peels off, it doesn't usually get infected. SOemtimes it does. Here's what u do-


DOn't go to a doctor, there's plenty of over-the-counter medicines for that. But not to spend $, heh heh, leave it alone. Let it grow a new one- it'll come in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment