Sunday, August 1, 2010

My toe nails are turning yellow..is it fungus?help plz..?

my toe nails are turning yellow.i think it might be due to some fungus or something?which is the best over the counter cream or lotion for it?plz help!thxMy toe nails are turning yellow..is it fungus?help plz..?
definitely you need to get rid of fungus!





for me worked very well ZetaClear!Nail fungus is tough to treat. The extracts in Zetaclear provide the most powerful therapeutic effect for healthy looking nails.





Obviously, you can't spray herbicide on your feet or hands! The next best thing is Zetaclear. It's made from all-natural homeopathic ingredients. This product works time after time and results are guaranteed. This extra strength solution is designed to be as aggressive and strong as possible, without causing irritation.





It worked fast and still works for me!





I do not know if any pharmacies carry ZetaClear but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.zetaclear.com/?aid=749165My toe nails are turning yellow..is it fungus?help plz..?
Yes it's fungus I had that once and my nais fell off and new ones grew out but look for some cream, for me and my exboyfriend's mom my mom brought us some medicine from Mexico, I didn't try it but my exboyfriend's mom did and she said it worked really good.
it you paint them, sometimes they turn yellow, mix some clorox and water and rub some on your nails, if it comes off it is not fungus, otherwise it might be fungus





answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Try fungicure...you can get it at the grocery store or pharmacy. You paint in on like toenail polish twice a day and it will take a while for it to clear up, so keep at it.
Maybe their turning yellow cuz you paint them a lot %26amp; they need to breathe haha. Im not sure but my nails turned yellow once but it goes away eventually..





I would get it checked just in case if it is something else





Good luck with that
Do you Paint them a lot?





If so it could be pigment from the nail varnish staining. It happens to me every now and them.





Otherwise it may be a fungus but I'd see a doctor.
Fungicure
eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww you have the funk thanks for the 2 points hahahahahahahahahahaha
yes it is fungus. Get it checked, they will give you a prescription cream to clear it up
Ew.
yes its fungus and cream
ya one of my toes are doing that and i was wondering the same thing!
YES it is go to the DR.for some med

No comments:

Post a Comment