Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do females paint toe nails? to turn their man on?

they do? never heard of that weird I don't know how thats a turn on maybe we like are women's feet no plain...





my question for girls: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Why do females paint toe nails? to turn their man on?
lol @ brains.....best answer for sure.





Not everything we females do is for you men!Why do females paint toe nails? to turn their man on?
we dont paint them for men.


like at a young age????


i guess when we get older. but i doubt its just for guys
to look neat and chic i wount do my hand nails and leave my toe nails it looks weired plus if ur a footfetich thats a turn on other wise its not lol
I paint them for myself to make them cute because i think toe nails are grouse =D
It looks attractive.
Yes, that's exactly why I painted my toenails at age 6. To turn my man on.

No comments:

Post a Comment