Saturday, August 21, 2010

How should I get my toe nails done? EASY 10?

this year i want to get my toes painted for school. but I want french tip on my toes but i dont know the design i want on the white french tip. any ideas or cute opinions.








thanks





btw Im really preppy and happy. very girly so no dark colorsHow should I get my toe nails done? EASY 10?
get hot pink instead of white :]How should I get my toe nails done? EASY 10?
you could paint it light pink on the bottom half and and half some flowers or righnstones(spelling) on top. Usual but still casual and styish. pic. (not my feet!)


http://pics.livejournal.com/stubby_toes/pic/00005z0h/s320x240








(its a chiwawa dog on the design)
Ok so I think that you should get them painted bright pink with white and black flowers and a rhinestone in the middle I did that once and it was super cute.
I'm really preppy to so you should either paint them purple or pink with a flower on the big toes of a heart I always get red toes with a pink flower good luck
get pink and white flower like designs

No comments:

Post a Comment