Sunday, August 1, 2010

Do you like to paint your toe nails, if so what color(s)?

All colors from red to green. i just don't feel right without them painted! Happy Feet!!! :)Do you like to paint your toe nails, if so what color(s)?
i everytime paint mine of hot pinkDo you like to paint your toe nails, if so what color(s)?
I like to paint them gold, silver sparkles, and one of my favorites is black.
bright colors...pink, orange, purple.


it really makes them pop when you wear open toed shoes
Black, because if makes my feet look smaller
i only paint my right foot


the big toe is royal blue


the toe next to that is turquoise


the next one is purple


then magenta


then red :]]





yes I'm weird


I only paint my left hand, and its all dark dark purple with a white thumb :p
definetly yes!! the colours that r sooo in r the fluro's so go with the orange, yellow green nd pink!!
RED





red is the best for toenails...


like a really appley red!
black or red
yes! i love to be creative! purple, white, red, pink im actually going to go for a nail technician certificate after i graduate from college (in a year) as a side job.





~LoveLy HaiLo
when I used to tolerate nail polish in its current form i used





black


purple


red


and maybe blue?
I usually dont do colors, I usually go with the French Pedicure because it looks elegant and nice.


But when I do use color I use bright colors. There is nothing specific I choose, it really depends on my mood, if I am feeling girly I will paint them red, if im feeling hyper I paint them crazy off the wall colors haha. I like to have fun with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment