Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would you notice a guy with pink nail polish on his toes?

How much attention do you pay to guys' feet? Would you notice a guy wearing sandals with a very light shade of pink polish on his toes in a common public setting?Would you notice a guy with pink nail polish on his toes?
Yeah, I think you better pay attention to that guy, because he is a probably a demon in the sack. Because, you know, God and the Bible and stuff.Would you notice a guy with pink nail polish on his toes?
Yeah you would but he would look like a complete loser.
i wouldn't. I dont pay attention to things that are none of my business. but i did notice that on the last day of school this guy wearing a green skirt over his pants. but my school is really small.
it would have to be VERY light.
yes, if he was wearing diamante flip flops to match
Only if he's wearing flip flops.
I think mens feet are so disgusting and most of them are hairy, hairy toes etc, I never purposely check out a guys feet and I wouldn't reccommend that you do anything to attract attention to your feet, especially by painting them with nailpolish and you also said you have a reasonably manly appearance, well you won't if you paint your toes pink or any color for that matter!!
yes i really would, i would think he was joking though, unless he was gay. dont take the risk, people will notice (if ur even thinkin bout it) =D
I would definitely notice.
I don't think guys should wear flip flops or sandals for that matter but I mean I would probly guess you were gay!
that is a little creepy, man ! why a normal guy would paint his toes anyway ??
Gross! Hell Yeah I Would!
Yes I would, I notic things like that and I actually have spotted a guy with that
  • olay regenerist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment