Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What color are your toe nails?

Just took off my hot pink toe nail polish. Wondering what color I should paint them next? What color are yours??What color are your toe nails?
Green.What color are your toe nails?
Mine are painted red.
Plain
Mine are hott pink too!! Actually its called Electric Strawberry by Revlon :P Hmmm... howa bout red? Thats my next choice!
Mine are a light blue
I just painted mine hot pink!! You should paint yours a pretty blue.
french manicured :)
I tend to favor rose colors .... with a hint of brown or peach... I think my is champagne rose dust or something like that.
this week my toe nails are a Pearlish 'Golden Halo'
hot red =)I painted them last night to match with my outfit because I was going out =)


Next,I ma gonna paint them hot pink too ;)
Nail colour
i just took of my french manicure and traded for light pink, now im thinking i want hot pink or brown ?!?!
Nail colour
It's called Suzie Loves Sidney from OPI
SILVER


or pink


or red


or purple


or sparkly lavender
i don't have any toes
Mine have french tips, but i like neon orange, it's different
Sally Hansen Champagne Toast. It's a lovely shade of pink.
mine are pink
yellow....








but thats the natural color so i save money on polish...

No comments:

Post a Comment