Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you think a guy should paint his toe nails?

do u think a guy should paint his toesDo you think a guy should paint his toe nails?
:| noDo you think a guy should paint his toe nails?
If he felt like it.


Personally, I wouldn't automaticaly think he was gay, but just a quirk.
Guys aren't supposed to paint their toenails. And usually I would say ';Go ahead! Do what you feel comfortable with! Stick up for what you believe in and stick up for yourself!'; But in this case, I'm going to have to give a bit of advice... girls might find it creepy if guys paint their toenails.
No, but a clear coat would be okay. The important thing is to keep them clean and trimmed.
yeaahh i like it (:
Absolutely not.
Well, it might seem sort of weird if a guy were to paint his toenails. Some goths and metal head guys do it though.
No that's just creepy...
um ok one word


GAY
EEWWWW
If he's gay- yea, sure.


if not- no. Unless it was a joke.
No I really don't.Woman do this, it really would look silly on a man.
umm...no
I will not paint my toe nails, and I don't care if all the other men do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment